Best Healthiest Foods For Human Body: Often, seemingly healthy foods are secretly contain sugar, saturated fats, and carbohydrates. The food we eat every day impact our body. Regular exposure to chemicals in your body will destroy your genes which will increase your risk of disease. To get a fit and healthy figure, you must eat high protein or healthy food.
Due to the lack of available information, how do we know what is actually good for us. This is why we have chosen some healthy foods to eat that are delicious and incredibly easy to cook. Here in this article we will share with our readers about the 10 best healthy foods for human body.
READ ALSO:- Top 10 Best Laptops For College Students
Top 10 Best Healthiest Foods For Human Body
1. Apple:- Among the best healthy food, apple is one of them. There is a remark ”An apple a day, keeps the doctor away”. A medium-sized apple contains about 4 grams of dietary fiber, as well as a long list of phytonutrients that act as antioxidants. Apple juice with pulp keeps your heart healthy. It has also been shown to be beneficial in preventing lung, breast, colon cancer and supporting healthy lungs against asthma.
2. Fish:- Another best healthiest foods for human body is fish. According Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA), we need to consume at least 3-4 gm of Omega 3 per day. Fresh sardines are one of the best sources of omega-3 that helps maintain a healthy heart, maintain blood pressure and reduce bad cholesterol. So, eat plenty of fish.
3. Bison Meat:- One of the best healthiest foods is Bison meat. The meat only have 2.42 grams of fat. The bison meat is similar to beef in taste. Bison meats also contain high amounts of protein which improve your muscle mass with proper exercise. Bison meat contain with low calories.
4. Blueberry:- Blueberries are among the fruits that have the highest antioxidant. Each 1 cup of blueberries contains 14 milligrams of vitamin C and 0.6 milligrams of vitamin E. Eating blueberries reduces belly fat. It lowers cholesterol and improves glucose tolerance. Thus, blueberries are one of the healthiest foods for the human body.
5. Banana:- Bananas are a good source of various vitamins and minerals, potassium and fiber, vitamin B6 and vitamin C (1). Bananas contains 467 mg of potassium and 1 mg of sodium. It maintains a balance between sodium and potassium which plays an important role in maintaining healthy blood pressure and protecting against atherosclerosis.
Potassium is one of the most important electrolytes in our body, which helps maintain fluid balance and healthy heart function. Banana helps in digestive system.
6. Avocado:- Avocado is another healthiest food which loaded with healthy fats instead of carbs. They are not only creamy but also delicious and rich in fiber, potassium and vitamin C. Avocados are also rich in carotenoid lutein, which according to a study keeps the eyes healthy.
7. Eggs:- Eggs are one of the best healthiest foods for the human body. It is considered as one of the most nutritious foods on the planet. Egg is an excellent source of vitamin D. Earlier it was said that eggs are full of high cholesterol, but new research has shown that they are perfectly safe and healthy. Eggs are rich in many nutrients that enhance heart health.
8. Almonds:- Almonds are mainly rich in Vitamin E which protects against macular degeneration as well as cataracts. It has a low glycemic which means it has very little effect on raising the blood sugar level in human body. Almonds is one of the best healthiest foods for human body as it is rich in Fiber, Magnesium, Potassium, Iron, Zinc, Riboflavin, Calcium, vitamin E ( anti-oxidant ), folic acid, and vitamin B17 (amygdalin).
9. Grapefruit:- Another healthy food is grapefruit, which is low in sodium and calories, and rich in potassium and vitamin C. Grapefruit is rich in lycopene and limonoid, Another phytonutrient found in grapefruit is the carotenoid compound that fights tumors and cancer cells. Grapefruit juice provides protections against lung ad colon cancer.
10. Mango:- One of the best foods is mango, which is also called the king of fruits. They are low in calories and rich in fiber and vitamins A and C. Mango is one of the best healthiest foods for the human. They are rich in other vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.