How Do Create a YouTube Channel: A Google-owned product, YouTube has more than a billion users — about one-third of all people on the Internet — and every day people watch millions of hours and generate billions of views on YouTube. Creating a YouTube channel for your business or personal brand is easier than you think. All you have to do is follow our step-by-step tutorial and you will have your own channel ready in 10 minutes.
YouTube videos are becoming much easier and cheaper to create which means there is a huge opportunity for your business on YouTube. As YouTube is one of the most popular video hosting site, so it is essential to know how do create a YouTube channel to get started on your journey. It isn’t enough to upload and publish a video in two clicks. You also need to understand YouTube’s inner workings and algorithms.
READ ALSO:- How to Delete History Of YouTube?
Why Should You Create a YouTube Channel?
A YouTube channel is very essential for any business. It helps can help you build your credibility by showcasing your personality. People these days want to build strong relationships and buy from the brands they can trust and believe in. By watching your YouTube videos, your audience can build an ongoing virtual relationship with you and your business
How Do Create a YouTube Channel?
Here is the step-by-step guide below on How Do Create a YouTube Channel. By following this guide closely, you will end up with a professional YouTube channel that showcases your business or organization in the best possible way.
01. Create An Account
The very first step to create a YouTube channel is to login into YouTube account. In order to login in your account, visit the official site i.e. www.youtube.com and click ‘sign in’ in the top right corner of the page. You can create two types of channels, a personal channel or a business channel. You can use email address as per your choice.
02. Create Your Channel
After login into your YouTube account, you will have the option to create a personal channel or a create a business channel. Now give a name to your channel and enter your desired description. Now click on “Create” button. Congratulations! You’ve just created a new YouTube channel!
03. Upload Your Profile Pic and Logo
After successfully creating your YouTube channel, you need to upload three important branding images: picture, banner image, and video watermark. Channels with attractive images as their picture, banner, and watermark look more inviting and professional for passive viewers. To upload your images you need to follow these steps below –
- Open You Tube in your browser.
- Now go to the customization section.
- click the Branding tab under customization section.
- Now you have options for picture, banner, and watermark images.
- Upload these images one by one.
- You should upload a clear, high-quality logo of at least 98×98 pixels.
- Image weight must be less than 4 MB.
04. Upload Your First YouTube Video
Now you you are ready to upload your first video on your channel. To upload a video to your YouTube channel, follow these simple steps below:
- Open You Tube in your browser.
- Login into your YouTube account.
- Now go to YouTube Creator Studio.
- Click on “Upload” button.
- A popup will open, select where your videos are saved.
- Choose the video privacy settings
- Select basic information and give an attractive title.
- Finally, click on “Publish” button.