How to Scan a Document on iPhone: in the past, iPhone users had to download a third-party application in order to scan a document and save them in a digital format on their iPhone. However, after releasing iOS 11 in 2017, you have bee able to scan documents by using the built-in Notes app. So, if you want to know How to Scan a Document on iPhone – then follow these simple step-by-step guide. Once you have scanned a document, you can save it in iCloud Drive or any third-party cloud services.
How to Scan a Document on iPhone?
To get started, first open the Notes app on your iPhone device and follow these steps below –
- Open the Notes app on your iPhone.
- Tap the new note icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Now tap on the camera icon in the bottom of the screen.
- Select ‘Scan Documents’ & place your document in view of the camera.
- If your device is in Auto mode, your document will automatically scan.
- If you want to capture a scan manually, tap the shutter button to scan or one of the volume buttons.
- Then drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit the page, then tap Place Scan
- Finally, tap Save or add additional scans to the document.
READ ALSO:- Top 10 Free PDF Editor Online For Windows
How to Save a Scanned Document on Your iPhone as PDF?
In order to save a scanned document on your iPhone as a PDF, you have to follow these simple steps below –
- First, download the iBooks app from the App Store for iOS.
- Open the saved scanned document in Notes that you want to save as a PDF.
- Now, tap the Share button & choose “Copy to Books” from the sharing options.
- Your document is now saved in the Books folder as a PDF.